Latest e mail Scam

CONTACT HIM NOW FOR YOUR COMPENSATION


On 12/19/07, benalynankoh01@yahoo.it wrote:
Billboard Biz
Powered by
* Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.
Hello Dear Friend,

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the
transaction, the money has been transferred to London through the assistant of
Mr.Howard Ferraro who is a London base business man.

Currently I am in London with him and my family. However, I
did not forget you because you are the source of my success,you made me
what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with
me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your
fault or rather your wish to back off on me and the transaction, I
understand it was simply because of some circumstances you could not control.

In appreciating your assistance, I have compensated you with a sum of
$950,000.00 which I have written in certified bank cheque in your
favour. I left the cheque with my secretary BONI AJOVI on my departure
to London. I would like you to contact him with the below info and
instruct him where to send the cheque to because i have directed him on that
already.

Name: Boni Ajovi
Email: boni_sec@yahoo.fr


As soon as you recieve the cheque you let me know because i am busy
here trying to put things together and may not be chanced to email you
frequently.Feel free to contact him for your cheque.I will stop here. Once
again,thank you very much.

Regards,
B Ankoh




Click the following to access the sent link:
Sanctuary Reshapes U.S. Records Unit*
SAVE THIS linkFORWARD THIS link
Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email information from any Web site.
*This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_display/industry/e3iaec73cc5dd39b3fab981ccb3d8a14cfe