Mr. David Williams

I am Mr. David Williams Manager/ a staff in one leading bank in United Kingdom, seeking to
present you to my bank as the next of kin/willbeneficiary to my deceased client; the owner of this account died since 2003 with his family in an air crash. Before his death, he was a contractor here in the United Kingdom and has account balance with my bank to the tune of ($10.500, 000.00), we want you to present yourself as the business partner/next of kin of the deceased, so that the funds can be approval in your name.
The mode of sharing after a successful transfer shall be 60% for us and 30% for you, 10% for charity If interested forward the following information?s to me, Direct telephone number and full names and i will contact you with more details
Await your response
Regards,

Mr. David Williams
Mr David Williams
date Nov 30, 2007 7:25 AM
subject Mr. David Williams
mailed-by mac.com