Money Transfer

Mr Benson Clems b_clems07@yahoo.dk


Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you
showed at the course of the Uk Online Lotto winning cheque
shipment to your location, I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000USD (Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) I have authorized the finance
house where I deposited the money to issue you international
certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear winner,I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the
finance house fo r the collection of this international certified bank
draft.

The name of the Person with your Cheque is Ms Anna Blatter.

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT MS ANNA BLATTER
EMAIL: anna_blatter01@yahoo.dk

At the moment, I am very busy in Sydney because of the investment
projects which myself and my new partner Mr. Peter Hills of CTL
Express Delivery Company are having at hand. Finally, remember
that I have forwarded instruction to Ms Anna Blatter at the finance
house on your behalf to end the bank draft to you as soon as you
contact her without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is
from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your
family. Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour
to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the money
because I noticed it as a fudiciary agent that you were skeptical
about your winnings when you were been ask by the Uk lotto Agency
Inc to file out a claim for your prize. And now the current policy of
the Lotto organiser is that if an emerged winner fails to claim up
his/her winning cheque of $500,000 it's now mandatory that this
fund can be remitted or forfeited to the fudiciary agent in charge of
this winners file.

However, I want you to contact her immediately as soon as you
receive this information because she will be leaving for the US by the end
of this month and this might cost a delay for you to receive this
draft.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Benson Clems.